10 Confidence Quotes
I thought I would kick off the weekend by sharing with you some of my favorite confidence quotes. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do.
1.Confidence is contagious. So is lack of confidence.
2. Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence.
3. Inaction breeds doubt and fear. Action breeds confidence and courage. If you want to conquer fear, do not sit home and think about it. Go out and get busy.
4. We gain strength, and courage, and confidence by each experience in which we really stop to look fear in the face... we must do that which we think we cannot.
5. Kindness in words creates confidence. Kindness in thinking creates profoundness. Kindness in giving creates love.
6. Whatever we expect with confidence becomes our own self-fulfilling prophecy.
7. Action is a great restorer and builder of confidence. Inaction is not only the result, but the cause, of fear. Perhaps the action you take will be successful; perhaps different action or adjustments will have to follow. But any action is better than no action at all.
Norman Vincent Peale
8. Believe in yourself! Have faith in your abilities! Without a humble but reasonable confidence in your own powers you cannot be successful or happy.
Norman Vincent Peale
9. Confidence... thrives on honesty, on honor, on the sacredness of obligations, on faithful protection and on unselfish performance. Without them it cannot live.
Franklin D. Roosevelt
10. No man has the right to dictate what other men should perceive, create or produce, but all should be encouraged to reveal themselves, their perceptions and emotions, and to build confidence in the creative spirit.
Have a confident and positive weekend,
P.S. For a limited time you can review and study Kent Sayres book "Unstoppable Confidence" for $4.97 for 14 days. Check out his offer here!
To get this offer, click on the link above. Once there, you need to exit from his site. A pop up will occur telling you to hit the cancel button on the next window. Hit OK on the first pop up then when the second pop up occurs hit cancel. You will then be on the special offer page. Sounds long and complicated but it's not and it is well worth it.