Many of you may have already seen and read this list, but I feel it is worth repeating. In fact I would encourage you to print a copy of the list out and keep it handy for easy review when you need a pick me up.
Better yet, print it out and actually answer the questions. You will sure find out a lot about yourself.
If you would like to post a few of your answers in the comment section please do so.
Or email me your answers in confidence as I would love to post some of the best answers on this site at a later date. I will also be posting my own answers soon.
If you want to live a happy life, then you MUST spend some time deciding what you want to do with your life, and then make the effort to live that life with passion.
It’s up to you!
No-one else is going to do it for you.
So, take some time out from your busy day-to-day routine, and consider the following questions.
1. What is my life’s purpose?
2. If I had to take a best guess at my life’s purpose, what would it be?
3. Who am I?
4. What is the most important thing in my life?
5. What do I love to do, more than anything else?
6. If I had only six months left to live, what would I like to achieve?
7. What would I like to leave the world, as my legacy?
8. What would I do with my life, if I knew I could not fail?
9. If money, or time, or current responsibilities were not an issue, what would I like to do with my life, more than anything else in the world?
10. What activities have I discovered that give me the most pleasure?
11. What do I still want to learn?
12. When I was a child, what did I dream of doing with my life?
13. What has been the greatest challenge that I have overcome so far in my life? Could I help other people to overcome that same challenge?
14. What challenge would I love to overcome, and then help others achieve the same?
15. Who are the people I most admire?
16. Why do I admire these people?
17. How would I define their life’s purpose?
18. What qualities do these people possess that I’d also like to be known for?
19. What is the biggest dream I have ever had for my life?
20. What subjects did I enjoy most in school?
21. What sport have I most enjoyed?
22. What art or craft have I most enjoyed?
23. What social activity have I most enjoyed?
24. What hobbies have I pursued?
25. What hobbies do I wish I had pursued?
26. What would I like to do, if only other people didn’t think it was silly?
27. Where in the world would I most like to live?
28. Who would I like to live there with?
29. Where in the world would I like to work?
30. Who would I most like to work with?
31. What would my perfect day be like?
32. Is there a spiritual side to me, waiting to be unleashed?
33. What would I like to do, RIGHT NOW, which would bring me the most happiness or pleasure?
34. What special gift do I have that I could give to the world?
35. What makes me cry with joy, or brings tears to my eyes?
36. What would I like to do this weekend, just for fun?
37. If I could be granted the power to change the world, what would I do?
38. If I were given three wishes, what would they be?
39. What is something that scares me a bit, but would be really exciting if I did it?
40. What does my heart say I am to do with my life?
41. What qualities do I possess that I am really proud of?
42. What have I done in my life that I am really proud of?
43. If I had time available to contribute to a charity, or some cause, what would it be?
44. What am I usually doing when I suddenly realize that time has flown by, and all my focus has been on that one task?
45. What do I want to do on my next vacation?
46. Who in history would I most love to be, and why?
47. What do I most regret not doing, so far in my life?
48. At the end of my life, what would I most regret not having done?
49. What is my life’s purpose?
50. If I had to take a best guess at my life’s purpose, and just get started with something that excites me, what would it be?
Ponder these questions for a while. Pick out one that you can really relate to, and ask yourself the question over and over and over, until you have an answer.
The answers are within. If you ask, you will receive your answer.
You can live a life of purpose. You can live a life of passion and success! Ask, until you get your answer. And then take massive action. It’s worth it, I promise.
Again I would like to urge you to print these questions out and answer them as honestly as you can. I guarantee that you will be amazed at your answers.
Then I encourage you to start taking action to accomplish your life's purpose!
Good luck and best wishes!
P.S. Don't hesitate to leave a comment.
The Little Manual of Happiness – 7 Simple Steps to a Joyful Life